Nefful Corporation recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of information collected from our customers. To this end, Nefful Corporation is committed to respecting our customers’ privacy. Here is how Nefful Corporation handles information about our customer’s visit to the Nefful Websites.
This Policy explains how Nefful Corporation collects, uses, stores and discloses personal information. Nefful Corporation is committed to collecting, using, storing and disclosing personal information responsibly. By using the Website, customers consent to the collection of personal information. Information that is provided will only be used, stored and disclosed for the purposes for which our customers have consented. The Ways Nefful Corporation Uses Information Nefful Corporation receives and stores information entered on the Nefful Websites or provided to Nefful Corporation in any way. Nefful Corporation uses such information, including personal information such as name, e-mail and mailing addresses, and telephone numbers for several purposes. Nefful Corporation may use and disclose such personal information about distributors only for the following purposes:
- Processing customer’s Distributor Application.
- Processing, fulfilling and notifying customers of their product order status.
- Developing Downline Genealogy Reports.
- Providing Distributor services such as planning Distributor meetings or administering Distributor benefits.
- Sending information about Nefful Corporation, events and product specials.
- Developing and implementing policies, marketing plans, and strategies.
- Publishing personal information in Nefful newsletters, promotional materials and intra-group communications.
- Providing references.
- Complying with applicable laws and regulatory requirements and assisting with any governmental or police investigation. Distributors have the option to opt-out of any published listing or directory of Nefful Membership.
Nefful Corporation may use and store customer financial information, such as account, social security or credit card number, for billing and payment purposes and other financial transactions.
- To keep track of customer’s shopping cart status
- To allow customers to use all password-protected services in a single session without having to re-enter their password
- To see which areas on the Nefful Corporation web site are popular and which are not so appropriate updates can be applied
Nefful Corporation will request customers to voluntarily provide demographicinformation such as postal code, age or income level. All responses are kept confidential and used for internal marketing and statistical purposes only.
Nefful Corporation does not solicit personal information from or market to children under the age of 18.
Nefful Corporation makes public forums, such as chat rooms, message boards, and/or news groups (“Public Forums”), available to distributors. Nefful Corporation asks their customers to use appropriate caution in disclosing personal information in Public Forums since information disclosed in these areas becomes public information. The privacy provisions herein shall not apply to any personal information submitted via any of the Public Forums.
When customers place an order or provide personal information, such as name, address, telephone numbers, credit card or social security number, the data upon submittal is encrypted during transmission to protect against any unauthorized access. Links to Other Websites As a resource to Nefful visitors, links are provided to other websites which are believed to be useful and meet Nefful’s high standards. However, Nefful Corporation is not responsible for the contents of such linked websites. In particular, Nefful Corporation is not responsible for the privacy notices or practices provided in such linked websites.
Nefful Corporation is not in the business of selling customer personal information to third parties. Nefful Corporation may share such information from time to time with the following third parties:
- Those employees of Nefful and its local and foreign branches and subsidiaries who have a need to access customer personal information in carrying out their responsibilities.
- Any agent, contractor, supplier, vendor, or third party who providesadministrative, advertising, printing, or other services to Nefful or its affiliated companies, including but not limited to distribution centers, external auditors, medical practitioners, trustees, insurance companies, actuaries.
- Member sponsors and upline Business Leaders who may need access to downline distributor personal information in order to monitor sales activity and provide business development of the Nefful Members in their personal sales groups. However, Nefful Corporation does not share credit card information or Social Security numbers with any third party without customer permission or unless required by law or valid court order.
- Any government agency or other appropriate governmental, police, or regulatory authority in order to meet legal security and regulatory requirements.
- In the case of information submitted by distributors, any consultant/agent appointed by Nefful Corporation or its affiliated companies to plan, provide and/or administer distributor benefits.
The consent customers have provided herein to the use of their personal information by Nefful Corporation or its affiliates, shall also extend to any person or corporation to which Nefful Corporation may transfer its business, provided that such personal information is used for the same purposes.
Modifying or Discontinuing Service
Nefful Corporation provides customers the opportunity to discontinue receiving future e-mail communications from Nefful Corporation at the point where Nefful Corporation requests information from them. Nefful Corporation provides them with two options for discontinuing e-mail communications from Nefful Corporation:
- Opting out of selective e-mail message categories by selecting preferences in the customer’s Distributor Web Profile. Customers will continue to receive product order email confirmations and other transaction-related messages.
- Customers have the option to remove their e-mail address from Nefful Corporation’s database so that they will not receive any future e-mail communications. If the customers do discontinue all service, they will not be able to use password protected areas of Nefful Corporation’s web site, such as the Member Center.
Customers can exercise these options at any time by sending an e-mail to info@Nefful.com
Access to Personal Information
Customers have the right to request and obtain from Nefful Corporation the personal information Nefful Corporation has on file about them and request a correction of any data that is inaccurate. They may also ask Nefful Corporation to inform them of the type of personal information maintained by Nefful Corporation. Requests for access to and correction of personal data or information about Nefful Corporation’s policies and practices regarding personal data should be addressed in writing to Nefful Customer Service.